Saturday, March 16, 2013

Finished Manuscript

Hello!

Here we are with another day's adventure. What are you doing with your 24-hour period? Feel free to let me know about your daily journey. At any rate, I have finished my 87,954-word manuscript about Jolán Vajnbirg and her young adult adventures. She has already fallen in love, and her transformation from human to worldly being of the sky world is underway! She must develop her strength before the Order of the Hunters cross her path! I truly enjoyed writing the first book in the Hunter and Queen series. I'll drop back in and keep you updated on my progress as I try and break into the YA book world of authors. On a side note, I'm new to the blogger site too; so if my adds offend anyone, I apologize in advance. I'm just trying to build my literary circle, +Janet Reid,  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment