Friday, May 16, 2014

Orange Baboon, You Say?


I would like for you to meet Marquette. He appeared in my room one day.....
What room, you ask? The wonderful room of imagination. (For a second you thought I found a baboon, right?) Enjoy the short and silly rhyme.



Orange Baboon

 
One day I walk into my room
And see a big fat orange baboon!
I look around the room once more
Hoping that none were at the door 
Then I look back at him
And he is sitting with a grin!
I wonder what I should say
To this big baboon all day?
Should I ask if he likes to swim?
Or maybe if she is really a him?
Or should I dance and party on?
And ask the baboon if it can sing a song?
I don't know what to do?
Would you sing with an orange baboon?

                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment